Shady Lane Pet Nat Pinot Noir
So What it Pet Nat you Ask?
Pétillant Naturel aka pet nat for short, is an old school method of making sparkling wine. Even older than the traditional Champagne method!
How it works - Our Pinot Noir goes through its ferment process and when it is half way through we bottle it and the wine finishes its ferment off in bottle, trapping the CO2 inside and forming bubbles.
The Result - Delicious bubbles and a fun time!
Some boring stuff we have to say:
- liquor must be packaged together with flowers, food or other gifts
- the volume of liquor supplied to a person must not exceed 1.5 litres per day
- the value of the liquor and its container must not be more than 50 per cent of the gift's sale price
- liquor supplied needs to be purchased by the proprietor on a retail basis
- both the purchaser and recipient of the flowers or gift must be 18 years or over.