Looking to spice up your indoor plant collection this winter? Here are some of the latest trends to keep your space looking fresh and stylish:
- Textured and Variegated Foliage: These intricate patterns are like tattoos for your plants! Get your hands on Monkey Masks, Marble Queens, Manjula Pothos, and Pilea Peperomioides to add some unique style to your space.
- Warm-toned Plants: Feeling chilly? Warm up your space with plants that have red and orange leaves, like Ficus Burgundy, Chinese Evergreens, and Rex Begonias. They'll add a cozy touch to any room.
- Large Indoor Trees: If you want to make a statement, go big with indoor trees like the Fiddle Leaf Fig and Rubber Plant. They'll make your space feel like a jungle oasis, and add some serious drama.
- Air Purifying Plants: Breathe easy with indoor plants that purify the air. Snake Plants, Spider Plants, and Boston Ferns are just a few examples of these eco-friendly plants that will help keep your space fresh and healthy.
- Succulents and Cacti: Don't have a green thumb? No problem! These low-maintenance plants are perfect for winter. They require minimal water and can be kept in small pots, so they're great for adding some greenery to any space.
So, what are you waiting for? Get adventurous with your indoor plants this winter and create a cozy, stylish oasis that will have all your friends green with envy (yup...we are that corny!)