Shiraz 2021- Zig Zag Rd
Welcome to the first wine made exclusively by Harriet and Henry (with a little help from their friends). It was picked early when the acid balanced with the fruit; the extraction process was gentle and minimal, helping the tannins to not overpower the palette; and only old French oak was used for 1 year to allow the fruit from 50yr old vines to dominate.
Some boring stuff we have to say:
- liquor must be packaged together with flowers, food or other gifts
- the volume of liquor supplied to a person must not exceed 1.5 litres per day
- the value of the liquor and its container must not be more than 50 per cent of the gift's sale price
- liquor supplied needs to be purchased by the proprietor on a retail basis
- both the purchaser and recipient of the flowers or gift must be 18 years or over.