Riesling 2019 - Zig Zag Rd
Notes of: Wanting to get the hell out of lockdown, so you can crack it open on a warm day with friends.
An integrated, aromatic wine, with a crisp dry finish. This has a blend of acidity and sweetness to give a wonderful balance that opens up on the palette. Amazing on the rare warm day we get in Melbourne.
The Riesling is a wonderful varietal for the topography and climate of the region: late to ripen together with hot days and cool nights make for delicate aromatics. Made from grapes carefully grown and hand- picked from the vineyard.
Some boring stuff we have to say:
- liquor must be packaged together with flowers, food or other gifts
- the volume of liquor supplied to a person must not exceed 1.5 litres per day
- the value of the liquor and its container must not be more than 50 per cent of the gift's sale price
- liquor supplied needs to be purchased by the proprietor on a retail basis
- both the purchaser and recipient of the flowers or gift must be 18 years or over.