Sparkling Shiraz 2015 - Zig Zag Rd
There are sparkling reds, then there are sparkling reds. This is one of the best we've ever tasted, which is why it's on our website. Honestly, we'd nearly bet this business that you'll like it. If you don't, we're not going to give you your money back or anything, it probably just means you have rubbish taste.
This is made with a light base in years when aromas have developed, but the alcohol content is relatively low. The base sits on lees for at least 18 months to add texture and flavour, and the method champenoise is used to give a bubbly, aromatic and celebratory experience. This sparkling is one Zig Zag Rd.’s best sellers at the cellar door, and is an enormously drinkable sparkling that goes perfectly with a cheese platter, a roast or a curry.
Some boring stuff we have to say:
- liquor must be packaged together with flowers, food or other gifts
- the volume of liquor supplied to a person must not exceed 1.5 litres per day
- the value of the liquor and its container must not be more than 50 per cent of the gift's sale price
- liquor supplied needs to be purchased by the proprietor on a retail basis
- both the purchaser and recipient of the flowers or gift must be 18 years or over.